Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Ulang Tahun's (warning this is not about the land of Indo)

It is now Tuesday, December the 13th. Yesterday was John Jay's birthday! Happy Birthday John Jay! A very important American, that fellow. I was just plain cruddy and didn’t send Deanna any birthday wishes. I meant to write about it last time, but then I got all distracted with snow and jilbabs and such. I kind of suck at this birthday thing. I always remember early in the day, and then do nothing about it, and so am filled with guilt for 365 days, until next year, when I try to rectify it, but then its like I’m trying to make up for something, which gets in the way of the birthday wish in the first place. Unless you’re Dietrich, in which case I call you really early in the morning the day of your birthday and probably wake you up to ask silly D&D questions, but don’t actually remember it’s your birthday until the day is almost over. So, Deanna, my eldest sister, this entry is especially for you. Happy Birthday! May your ears always be clean and your nose never run. I will visit you in Alaska one day. I hope you got lots of presents!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn John Jay! Hehehe i remember him from AP history! I think he's my favorite antebellum guy.